If I had Tegan or Sara’s jawline, my life probably wouldn’t be so miserable.
“Slow it down, you transfer all your weight and disappear. Kneel, to condition all the feelings that you feel.”
At first you’re like:
But then you’re like:
…this song is about sex.
- 1: Favorite era?
- 2: Favorite song from every album?
- 3: Favorite song from every album by Sara Quin?
- 4: Favorite song from every album by Tegan Quin?
- 5: Favorite lyrics from your 5 favorite songs?
- 6: Favorite album?
- 7: Favorite show, if so link please?
- 8: Favorite musician excluding Tegan and Sara and why?
- 9: Song on repeat from Under Feet Like Ours?
- 10: Song on repeat off This Business of Heart?
- 11: Song on repeat off If It Was You?
- 12: Song on repeat off So Jealous?
- 13: Song on repeat off The Con?
- 14: Song on repeat off Sainthood?
- 15: Song on repeat off Heartthrob?
- 16: First song you've heard from them?
- 17: What got you into them?
- 18: Song you fall asleep to at night?
- 19: T-team or S-side?
- 20: Has your life changed because of them? if so in what way?